로고

암전문요양병원 서울위례바이오요양병원
로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

자유게시판

Don't Miss Out! Here are the Most Excellent Practices for the First Ni…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Clarita Pesina
    댓글 0건 조회 26회 작성일 24-10-22 19:51

본문

Prayer Recitation
    للهُ اَكْبَرُ كَبِرًا وَالْحَمْدُ لِلهِ كَشِيْرًا وَسُبْحَانَ اللهِ بُكْرَةً وَاَصِيْلًا . اِنِّى وَجَّهْتُ وَجْهِيَ لِلَّذِيْ فَطَرَالسَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْااَرْضَ حَنِيْفًا مُسْلِمًا وَمَا اَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِيْنَ . اِنَّ صَلَاتِيْ وَنُسُكِيْ وَمَحْيَايَ وَمَمَاتِيْ لِلهِ رَبِّ الْعَا لَمِيْنَ . لاَ شَرِيْكَ لَهُ وَبِذَ لِكَ اُمِرْتُ وَاَنَ مِنَ ال

Tahajjud prayer is a prayer performed in the last third of the night. Then, after conducting the tahajjud prayer, we are advised to recite the tahajjud prayer. Reciting the tahajjud prayer is thought to be an

085622900_1586415856-photo-of-a-person-kneeling-in-front-of-book-2608353__1_.jpgMeanwhile, qasar is a form of leniency by shortening prayers that have four rak'ahs to two rak'ahs. So if performing Maghrib and Isha prayers in jamak and qasar, it can be done by performing the Maghrib prayer still with three rak'ahs, and the Isha prayer with only two rak'ahs.

055639700_1666344669-bacaan-doa-untuk-orang-meninggal-latin-dan-artinya.jpgght of First Suro
    The prohibition on holding wedding ceremonies on the night of one Suro is already very common, this includes the prohibition on holding other events or celebrations on the night of first Suro. Such as circumcision celebrations, birth celebrations,

Night of One Suro
    A similar prohibition on the night of one Suro is not being allowed to move houses. The negative consequences of violating the prohibition on moving houses is the same as the effects of building a house on the night of first Suro. People call it taboo an

Night of One Suro
    The prohibition on marriage on the night of first Suro is particularly implemented for people in Solo and Yogyakarta. Some of them believe that conducting a wedding celebration in the month of

for all Muslims.
    In performing prayers, there are procedures that should be implemented by Muslims, namely intention, movements, and recitations. By reciting the prayer from beginning to end, the prayer fol

can pronounce is:
    اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنَّ الضُّحَآءَ ضُحَاءُكَ وَالْبَهَاءَ بَهَاءُكَ وَالْجَمَالَ جَمَالُكَ وَالْقُوَّةَ قُوَّتُكَ وَالْقُدْرَةَ قُدْرَتُكَ وَالْعِصْمَةَ عِصْمَتُكَ اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنْ كَانَ رِزْقِى فِى السَّمَآءِ فَأَنْزِلْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ فِى اْلاَرْضِ فَأَخْرِجْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ مُعَسَّرًا فَيَسِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ حَرَامًا فَطَهِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ بَعِيْدًا فَقَرِّبْهُ بِحَقِّ ضُحَاءِكَ وَبَهَاءِكَ وَجَمَالِكَ وَقُوَّتِكَ وَقُدْرَتِكَ آتِنِىْ مَآاَتَيْتَ عِبَادَكَ ا

atihah Recitation
    بِسْمِ اللّٰهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِاَلْحَمْدُ لِلّٰهِ رَبِّ الْعٰلَمِيْنَۙالرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِۙمٰلِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّيْنِۗاِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَاِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِيْنُۗاِهْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيْمَ ۙصِرَاطَ الَّذِيْنَ اَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ ەۙ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوْبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا ا

Year Prayer

After performing the end of year prayer, Muslims are encouraged to recite the beginning of year prayer on the night of 1 Suro or 1 Muharram. This prayer should preferably be read after maghrib time,

efore dawn.
    During the month of Ramadan, a Muslim can still perform the tahajjud prayer after performing the tarawih prayer. Besides our prayers being answered when reading the tahajjud prayer, there

t) is true.
    O my Lord, to You I submit, in You I believe, on You I rely, to You I turn, for Your sake I dispute, If you have any questions regarding where and how you can utilize ciri-ciri punya khodam, you can contact us at the web site. and to You I refer for judgment. Therefore, forgive me for what I have done in the past and what I will do in the future, what I have concealed and what I have revealed, and what You know better about me than myself. You are the One who brings forward and You are the One who delays. There is no god but You. There is no power and no strength

Each Muslim ought to know the prayer recitations from beginning to end. Prayer is the pillar of religion that should not be left, especially the obligatory prayers. Obligatory prayers are

099784500_1649396321-shutterstock_739266361.jpgng the Quran

The next practice encouraged in Islam on the night of 1 Suro is reading the Quran. Reading and pondering over the verses of the Quran, especially surahs that have special virtues, such as Al-Fatihah, Al-Ikh076350100_1700135732-muslim-man-studying-quran_1_.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.